Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Some good news!

A bit of good news for my brother - last night they transported him from Houston to Victoria via an ambulance. He is now in Warm Springs Rehabilitation center. A place were the sole focus is rehabilitation. Yeah! This is where he is going to get all the attention he needs for therapy all day long. And the best part is my parents can finally take turns spending the night in Mark's room while the other gets to sleep in their own bed in their own house instead of on a bench in the hospital in Houston. He's still having a rough time because the catheter is hurting him so much as you can imagine. He can't focus on therapy because of the pain from the catheter. But if he can just make it past this hurdle, I think his therapy is going to produce great results. Thanks everyone for your kind words and prayers. They mean so much to my family.

Also, I had my blood drawn this week for another check on my hormone level. It went down again from last week's level of 128 to this week at 5 !!! yippee! Another check in a couple of weeks should have us at 0. It feels good to be on the road to recovery. I'm ready to start trail running and biking again (now if the weather would just cooperate). :o)

1 comment:

Chris01 said...

Glad to hear things are turning for the better.