Monday, October 15, 2007

Ballet Folklorico

On Thursday we took Jaden to downtown Dallas to the Majestic Theatre where we saw a local dance group dance in the ballet folklorico. It is a traditional Mexican dance performance that highlights different regions of Mexico and usually starts with a dance of the Inca or Aztec Indians. This performance was perfect because it was only an hour long...just long enough for Jaden to enjoy before he started to show signs of fatigue. Jaden's friend, Elana, and her mommy, Monica, joined us and we had a great time! I'll post a picture as soon as my procrastination wears off and I dump all the pictures from my digital camera!

Okay, here's a picture of the kids posing with one of the dancers, but it didn't turn out very well. I didn't get Elana smiling.

No comments: